An extremists canvas

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

This weekend(9/07/2006) was very fruitful. I wrote a good story and have sent for the state level short story competition. The result will be out in 3 months. I saw a beautiful French movie, Amelie, and I was so thrilled after seeing it that I could see only clours around me. It is a beautiful story about how life is beautiful inspite of its adversities & the only way to be happy is by making others smile and not leting them know you were the reason!?
My Mom found that I lost my ring, and she went bonkers over it screaming, making the whole neighbourhood know how irresponsible freak I am. Most of the times, I feel my mom does it on purpose so that the girls in the neighbourhood think twice before aproaching me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home